I never thought that a life threatening disease would change my life in a such a positive way. The strength , the courage the new opportunities that cancer has given me, is unforgettable. This journey was given to me, and I truly believe that there is always a reason why things happen in life.Today I look back with no regrets, only “Joy” and a great sense of purpose and accomplishment. I am grateful to call myself a survivor. Cancer was my best gift of all…
Get your Copy
Connect with Me
- Pink Lady ” Women of Action” Event November 17th, 2013 October 6, 2013
- Inspiring Opening Speech, Week end to end Women’s Cancer 2013 August 26, 2013
- Win The Joy of Cancer on Goodreads! June 13, 2013
- The importance of getting support from friends. How can it help when you are thrown into a situation that you can’t control? March 10, 2013
- How was I able to stay positive and focus on the good with a diagnosed like Cancer!! March 4, 2013
- How did “The Joy of Cancer” come to life… February 24, 2013
- Who am I ? , where have I been?, February 18, 2013
- Personal Page on Faecebook!!! February 14, 2013
- Interview on Global Morning News… The Joy Of Cancer February 11, 2013
- My Inspiration for “The Joy of Cancer” February 6, 2013
Make this place a better word. Be kind to one and other. Help others and make a difference in peoples lives.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
The Joy of Cancer on Goodreads