August of 2006, that picture was put in the front page of my local paper. I decide that I would make a difference in peoples life after getting cancer.
Take something negative and turn it in something Positive. Look at solutions into problems and opportunities in challenges.
I enjoy life every single day to the fullest. You just never know when something will happen. This is a life changing experience for me.
Get your Copy
Connect with Me
- Pink Lady ” Women of Action” Event November 17th, 2013 October 6, 2013
- Inspiring Opening Speech, Week end to end Women’s Cancer 2013 August 26, 2013
- Win The Joy of Cancer on Goodreads! June 13, 2013
- The importance of getting support from friends. How can it help when you are thrown into a situation that you can’t control? March 10, 2013
- How was I able to stay positive and focus on the good with a diagnosed like Cancer!! March 4, 2013
- How did “The Joy of Cancer” come to life… February 24, 2013
- Who am I ? , where have I been?, February 18, 2013
- Personal Page on Faecebook!!! February 14, 2013
- Interview on Global Morning News… The Joy Of Cancer February 11, 2013
- My Inspiration for “The Joy of Cancer” February 6, 2013
Make this place a better word. Be kind to one and other. Help others and make a difference in peoples lives.
- Inside the narcissist's wicked mind and their make-believe world of illusions higherperspectives.com/inside-narciss… 1 month ago
The Joy of Cancer on Goodreads